£32k per year
over 3 years ago
A successful and inspiring children’s charity seek to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their corporate fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position, based working from home in London and reporting to the Head of Corporate Fundraising.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Research, identify and approach new corporate prospects
- Write compelling proposals and applications unique to the target company
- Employ the following methods of engagement with prospective partners including; cause related marketing, charity of the year, sponsorship and donations in kind.
- Attend meetings and lead on the pitch process including preparing all presentation material
- Attend pitches and lead on any negotiation processes
- Draft contracts and agreements to reflect any legal requirements
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Solid corporate fundraising experience
- Proven experience of achieving income targets
- Excellent understanding of the corporate sector
- Demonstrable experience of increasing new business income in a previous role
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.