£35k - 40k per year
020 7198 6040
about 3 years ago
Are you looking for a role where you will be managing high level partnerships?
Do you have proven experience of account managing complex partnerships with senior stakeholders?
Would you be excited by the prospect of managing major partnerships with a leading supermarket, leading clothes retailer and a leading restaurant chain?
If so, please get in touch! We are currently working on an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a leading cancer support charity and become part of their fast paced team. The core of this role will be focussed on the management and development of existing partnerships worth up to £3 million.
The key responsibilities and duties include:
- Managing and developing a portfolio of major and existing strategic partnerships worth up to £3 million.
- Creation and delivery of client development plans for growth of existing partnerships.
- Line management of two Account Managers.
- Responsibility of overseeing two account manager’s portfolios
- Contributing to pitches and proposals to help win new high-value corporate partners.
- Leading on negotiations and contractual agreements with companies.
- Development of annual income and expenditure budgets for account portfolios.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing and delivering large corporate partnerships or high value, complex relationships within the charity or commercial sector.
- Proven experience of delivering partnerships worth six or seven figures
- Significant experience and evidence of developing client activity and engaging longer term partnership retention.
- Experience of line management is preferable
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently
Closing Date: 29th November 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.