West Midlands, England
Up to £45000 per annum
4 months ago
TPP are delighted to be working with one of the fastest growing scientific organisations. This organisation provides a service that helps create better outcomes for their patients every day.
This role is field based covering the Midlands and South West. The expectation is that sales people will be out visiting and video calling customers at least 4 days a week to progress sales cycles and manage accounts.
This is a rare opportunity to be at the heart of service growth to new and existing markets with a portfolio of services not seen elsewhere in the UK.
Joining a small business development team that is highly motivated, deeply experienced and professional there is a strong growth opportunity for someone seeking to be the best they can be in a supportive environment.
Some of the Key Deliverables
- Develop a business plan in line with business priorities.
- Develop and maintain a high-quality sales funnel.
- Deliver sales targets to plan.
- Ensure an excellent working knowledge and confidence in service propositions.
- Ensure that existing customers have a contract in place.
- Maintain and grow relationships with customers to ensure a consistently high level of service delivery whilst developing new business opportunities.
- Provide information to large customers about their levels of activity and our performance.
At least 2 years' experience and evidence of significant success implementing sales skills and selling complex solution to multiple stakeholders in healthcare.
- Proven track record in building relationships, managing customers, and growing revenue.
- Evidenced success and experience of building and implementing successful business plans in line with business priorities.
- Evidenced success and experience of using sales funnels to increase success.
- Excellent relationship builder.
- Excellent need discovery and solution builder happy to work in teams to deliver success.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong and positive influencer across multiple stakeholder types.
- Driven, enthusiastic and energetic.
- Able to plan and prioritise a varied and complex workload.
- Able to thrive in a changing and challenging environment.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please get in contact ASAP.