£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Our client, an established Royal Chartered body for the UK is offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced business development professional. It is a new role that will be joining an established team that has developed warm/hot accounts ready for someone to come in and account manage while seeking opportunities to develop further. It offers flexible working, an uncapped commission structure and covers all related expenses associated with the role.
Key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
- Manage and develop existing relationships to ensure income targets are hit
- Liaise with the Marketing team to develop their sponsorship offer and opportunities
- Attend events and engage in various new business development activities
- Attend account management meetings to build longevity
- Develop sponsorship offering for new product lines
- Grow established sponsorship/advertising accounts and identify new opportunities
You will have a proven track record of sales and be used to working in a business 2 business focused role. Experience in Account Management and developing long lasting commercial relationships will need to be a given. A demonstrable track record of achieving and surpassing targets will be expected. Naturally you will have the ability of identifying and converting leads. Ideally you will also be commercially confident, with the ability to spot future sponsor and advertiser revenue opportunities. A candidate that has experience working for a membership organisation will be considered highly desirable...even more so if you can make ties to the landscape, built environment or architecture professions. You will need to travel throughout the UK and stay overnight as and when required (there are already 2 - 3 conferences/events in the annual calendar monthly with the majority of these being in and around London).
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 72183DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.