£29000 - £32500 per annum
11 months ago
This youth charity is one of the UKs most loved brands and they are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join its innovative corporate fundraising team. You will be responsible for soliciting partnerships with a value of £50,000 + across various fundraising mechanisms.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Researching, identifying and approaching new high value prospects (50k+)
- Build and develop new business introductions and relationships
- Design bespoke propositions and identify strategic opportunities
- Lead on pitch and negotiation stages to secure new partners
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of securing high value partnerships in the commercial or charity sector
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
- Creative, imaginative, shows initiative, a self-starter
Closing Date: 18th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.