£40k per year
OS Perm Team
almost 4 years ago
This educational charitable trust is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join an established team in helping drive their sales strategy on promoting their CPD Programme. This is a permanent role that will cover a wide geographical remit. Excellent benefits including a substantial annual bonus incentive.
Main duties for the Business Development Manager:
- Develop the sales strategy and processes to achieve commercial growth targets.
- To work closely with product teams particularly on qualification product.
- Develop and implement direct sales opportunities while constructing pipeline.
- Working with marketing officer to implement a lead generation plan.
- Negotiate terms of sale with potential customers.
Essential criteria for the Business Development Manager:
- Substantial experience working in a similar role.
- Demonstrable results on delivering on large campaigns.
- Experience in directing sales colleagues and planning sales strategies.
- Proven experience in sales of training courses/CPD/consultancy services.
- Outstanding negotiation and relationship building skills.
To apply for this Business Development Manager, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 60353DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.