£41k per year + excellent benefits
OS Perm Team
about 2 years ago
This leading educational charitable foundation is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join an established team in helping drive their sales strategy on promoting their membership and training products. This is a fixed term contract of 1 year initially with the potential to go permanent and is based in London. Excellent benefits including a substantial annual bonus incentive.
Main duties for the Business Relationship Manager:
- Develop the sales strategy and processes to achieve commercial growth targets.
- To work closely with product teams particularly on qualification product.
- Develop and implement direct sales opportunities while constructing pipeline.
- Working with marketing officer to implement a lead generation plan.
- Negotiate terms of sale with potential customers.
Essential criteria for the Business Relationship Manager:
- Substantial experience working in a similar role.
- Demonstrable results on delivering on large campaigns.
- Experience in directing sales colleagues and planning sales strategies.
- Proven experience in sales of training courses/CPD/consultancy services.
- Outstanding negotiation and relationship building skills.
To apply for this Business Development Manager, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 59731DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.