£27k - 34k per year
almost 3 years ago
This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the UKs leading national charities as a Business Development Manager. Working in this dynamic and creative team, you will develop pitches and proposals, and drive new income for a broad range of corporate sponsors.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Generating income through research, helping to secure funding from a range of high-value corporate partners
- Developing pitches and proposals for securing new corporate sponsors across a broad range of sectors
- Execute effective communication plan and maintain prospect calendar
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience
- Experience in securing new partnerships in either the charity or corporate secto
- Excellent experience of managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Closing Date: 19th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.