City of London
£45k - 50k per year
OS Perm Team
about 3 years ago
Our client is a leading Professional Development Body based in the heart of the City, they are recruiting an experienced Business Development Manager to sell Training, Qualifications and Membership opportunities to their prospective commercial corporate.
It is expected you will spend two days desk based and three days field based with a National focus.
Via targeted calling, you will have an opportunity to build strong relationships with commercial organisations and via site visits, promote the following programmes:
- Access to personal development and training for their key/relevant employees
- Access to Networking events, including seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Plus advantages of becoming a paid member of the professional body, including professional development/qualifications opportunities.
You will meet with senior executives face to face to discuss these benefits with a view to converting the leads to "corporate member" status.
- Knowledge of professional bodies and Learning and development
- Strong track record of securing new business via telephone and face to face visits.
- Previous experience meeting with senior clients/stakeholders, within a business development role.
Please be aware that our client is a not for profit, so it is essential that you understand the key to success is in adopting a consultative / relationship building, soft-sell methodology.
Please forward your CV to me asap and I can forward the JD and company details to you, please note our client is keen to meet candidates for interview asap.