Up to £30000 per annum + OTE of £42000
Chenda Mc Manus
almost 2 years ago
This leading charity have an excellent opportunity available for a Business Development Executive - Health and Fitness on a permanent basis.
As an organisation they provide and promote opportunities for young people and those in need. They run a range of cutting edge, physical activity and fitness-based courses and programmes in London. All this is polished off by their awarding organisation, which sets standards to health and wellbeing qualifications across the UK.
As Business Development Executive you will work to deliver a successful business to business development strategy in line with the organisaitons operational (Apprenticeship and Commercial Short course) plan and the charities vision, strategy and brand.
This is a permanent role paying £30,000 basic with an expected OTE of £42,000. This will be a home-based position, with travel across the UK and candidates may be based flexibly across the UK.
The key responsibilities for the Business Development Executive are
- Lead and develop business to business employer engagement within Health and Fitness.
- Research and develop market to contribute to the development of the organisations new offerings.
- Cross-sell across sectors and other products and services the charity provides; ensuring the charities brand is maintained nationally.
- Build relationships with stakeholders.
Their ideal candidate will
- Sales training/qualifications experience ideally within the Apprenticeship sector.
- Proven track record within Health and Fitness.
- Experience of meeting sales and business development targets.
- Experience of delivering high customer service.