South West London, London
Up to £32000 per annum + Pro Rata
6 months ago
Role: Business Development Coordinator
Location: South West London
Employment Type: 6 month Contract from January 2020
Salary/rate: £32,000 pro rata
Working hours: 35 Hours a week
Closing date: Monday 16th December 2019
Short description of role:
Our client, an Education Charity are currently recruiting for a Business Development Coordinator on a 6 month contract from January 2020. Our client ensures that the Further Education and Training sector develops leaders, teachers and trainers. They work across the whole sector and are funded by Government grant, commercial contracts, professional membership and a variety of other business activities. They are looking to appoint a Business Development Coordinator supporting the Relationship Manager to maintain relationships with existing corporate partners and develop future relationships with prospective partners.
You will report into the Relationship Manager who will support you to plan and undertake business development activity for the Corporate Partnership Scheme and the promotion of professional status for teachers and trainers.
You will need to generate leads, capturing and prioritising them using the CRM system and other planning tools including preparing and updating the pipeline. You will also provide administrative support to the Relationship
Manager and help organise and deliver particular parts of their overall sales and marketing activity.
- Be educated to Level 3 or A-Level equivalent.
- A relevant Sales or Marketing qualification is desirable but not essential
- Have experience of working in an office environment
- Have experience of providing excellent sales support, including ability to generate, manage and qualify leads, make cold calls, organise sales appointments over telephone or e-mail
- Have experience in administering marketing collateral and supporting marketing events such as conferences and exhibitions
- Be highly self-motivated and proactive, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to prioritise workload to meet tight deadlines
- Possess excellent oral, written and presentation skills
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV and Cover Letter outlining how you fulfil the requirements of the person specification. .
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.
We look forward to hearing from you.