£26000 - £28000 per annum + London Waiting
3 months ago
My Client, an independent charity who look to work towards a world where people affected by crime or traumatic events get the support they need and the respect they deserve. Are looking for Dynamic self-starters to join their team as a Business Development and Support Officer.
Purpose of the role
The role is to contribute towards business development. Responsibilities will include liaison with potential customers/partners, preparation and submission of bids and applications in response to competitive tenders and for grants and trusts, and development of implementation plans to support bid submissions
Knowledge and Experience
- Evidence of developing and driving new business opportunities
- Proven experience of developing and writing bids
- Delivering under pressure multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of standard contracting/bidding process
- Knowledge of grant and trust application processes
- Coordinating tasks
- Solving problems/issues successfully
- Working in a bidding team
Skills and abilities
- Manage multiple competing priorities within own workload effectively
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organisation.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
- Organise: Develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Ability to maintain high quality written and verbal communication internally and externally
- Ability to coordinate information from multiple sources and present in a simple format depending on the requirements of the target audience
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to complete tasks that require liaising with others including senior colleagues
- Pay strong attention to detail maintaining high standards for delivery, quality and accuracy
- Highly competent in MS Office software (Canva, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are likely to have at a Degree or equivalent professional qualification, or be able to demonstrate strong intellectual capacity, including excellent literacy and numeracy
- You may have a PRINCE2 project management qualification or equivalent qualification or experience