£32k per year
OS Perm Team
almost 4 years ago
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business/Data Analyst to join a leading housing/homeless charity based in Croydon.
This is a standalone role reporting into the Quality Manager and working with teams across the whole organisation.
The Business Analyst will be expected to manage the organisation's information systems and lead on development; ensure that internal and external monitoring requirements are met and produce Key Performance Indicator information to guide service improvement and development.
A key part of the role will be to monitor the quality of data and interpret what it means.
You will manage the completion of regular housing management reports including void reports, arrears reports, new lettings, departures, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of using databases to input, extract, process and manipulate large sets of data and information
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to train and coach others in the use of information systems.
- Experience of managing / administering databases
- Experience of using and analysing data to influence service development and improve performance
- Experience of presenting data to different audiences and working with colleagues across the organisation to meet targets and deadlines.
Desirable for candidates with the technical skillset to have experience working in a housing or homeless organisation.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.