Up to £51000 per annum
3 months ago
TPP is working with a leading professional membership body who are in need of a Senior Change & Business Analyst on a permanent basis to work on several new projects.
This organisation is at an exciting time of change and requires someone who will concentrate on business problems/solutions and who has a strong understanding of systems.
This position will initially involve managing the replacement of their main website and content management system but will move on to other large projects following this.
The Senior Change & Business Analyst will be the first point of contact for stakeholders assisting them with creating project mandates so should be confident in stakeholder management and able to negotiate proposals where necessary and direct to achieve a better outcome.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team of supportive individuals whilst making a key positive change to the business.
Suitable candidates should have the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Able to understand business problems and create solutions
- Experience with large-scale organisational change
- Able to understand complete project cycles through to completion
- Able to demonstrate experience of using core business analysis tools and techniques (workshop facilitation, process mapping, requirements elicitation & documentation)
- Time management skills - working to tight deadlines
- Be able to multi-task delivering multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Be confident at making decisions autonomously
- Knowledge of data protection requirements
This role currently offers flexible remote working however they will be planning to return to their London office in September for 2-3 days each week
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference J75165GH or call Gemma on 020 7198 6020
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.