£20.42 - 20.42 per hour
about 3 years ago
Business Analyst - Temporary - 3 months
Our client a specialist college are seeking an experienced Business Analyst for a period of 3 months to start ASAP; based in South East London.
Scope of the role:
The college are looking to develop a suite of reports, using Reporting Services, to provide timely information about Applications, Student Retention and other Registry based data sets.
- Conduct analysis and produce reports from a range of data and information sources, to support the Registry and the wider community with information regarding applicants, students and wider HE trends.
- Work collaboratively with other University units (e.g. Planning and Policy, Marketing) in harnessing the available in-house data sources and systems, and data analysis and analytics resources, to support the Registry?s business and MI.
- A first degree or equivalent and evidence of professional development;
- Working knowledge of QL, SQL and Reporting Services
- Excellent information management skills including the ability to gather, analyse, interpret and present qualitative and quantitative information from a wide variety of sources effectively
- Previous relevant experience within industry or the public sector in an internal corporate, business analysis, performance reporting, or similar function
- Experience of designing and developing management information
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent IT and numeracy skills
Temporary - 3 months ASAP start
South East London