£35,350 - 41,400 per year
about 3 years ago
This well stablished Berkshire based international charity are recruiting an experienced Business Analyst.
The successful candidate will review and translate business requirements and continuously improve business process.
There are two imminent key business requirements that you will work on including - expanding the functionality of their current CRM database and also working with the international arm to review use of a new field-based handheld device.
Main responsibilities for the Business Analyst include:
- Being responsible for the delivery and maintenance of business requirements specifications
- Support the delivery of accurate technical requirements
- Develop functional requirements through various methods, such as workshops, interviews, systems analysis
- Provide technical oversights during the implementation
- Own requirements specifications, maintaining and updating as and when required
- Ensure appropriate test conditions are defined and documented
- Identification of training needs for new processes and systems
- Case identification and writing and business process modelling using BPMN techniques
- Provide ad hoc analysis and problem solving for change requests and minor system enhancements
Essential criteria for the Business Analyst will include:
- Extensive Business Analysis experience, with the ability to hit the ground running.
- Experience of assisting with technical and process design across different business domains.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
If you are interested in this Business Analyst role, please email your CV to our Office and Specialist Support team quoting the reference number 54355GM.