South West London, London
Up to £13.74 per hour
5 months ago
Temo to Perm
Cause: Education Grant Foundation
Role: Business Administrator
Employment Type: Temporary, ASAP possible temp to perm
Short description of role:
- Handling incoming phone, email and mail inquiries;
- Organising travel;
- Assisting with the organisation of events and meetings (internal and external), to include booking rooms and helping set up rooms;
- Processing of expenses and invoices;
- Updating the grant management software (Console) with new projects, invoices, grant agreements, etc;
- Undertaking Health & Safety Officer duties;
- Acting as a point of contact with facilities/ building;
- Helping to manage the IT resources
- Undertaking administrative tasks such as photocopying, scanning, processing mail and franking;
- Any other duties to support other members of the team where required commensurate with the level of the post.
The role would suit an individual with strong experience as an office administrator.
Experience and knowledge
- A good general level of education, Level 3 or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years office experience in a similar role;
- A strong interest in education and an understanding and commitment to the aims of the charity;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Experience of using technology in communications.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.
We look forward to hearing from you.