almost 3 years ago
About Solving Kids’ Cancer
Solving Kids’ Cancer supports families affected by high-risk childhood cancers and funds the next generation of innovative research.
About this role
This is an exciting opportunity to support an international children’s cancer charity using your enthusiasm and free time for bucket collections in London.
The role includes;
- Participating in organised bucket collection around London
- Working with other bucket collectors
- Being the point of contact for the venue on the day
- Counting and banking money (where volunteers are DBS checked)Ensuring that all volunteers follow health and safety and legal guidelines
- Liaising with the charity’s Fundraising Administrator
What we offer
- Experience working with a professional organisation
- The opportunity to make a real contribution to our work
- Training and support from the SKC team
- References for future employers
- Travel expenses to and from the collection location
- Lots of enthusiasm
- A not afraid to ask attitude!
- Good organisation
- Counting and banking money (where volunteers are DBS checked)
- Locations across London which will be pre-agreed.
- Between venue opening times which will be pre-agreed.
- A minimum of 4 hours and up to a day, should the volunteer be available to support.
Minimum of 6 months; aiming to participate in an average of 1 collection per month.
To apply for the role, please email your CV to Rebekah@solvingkidscancer.org.uk