£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
TPP is working with a professional membership body serving the IT professional sector predominantly within the UK. They are seeking to hire a Brand Marketing Manager on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Brand Marketing, this is a newly created position and you will be responsible for promoting and championing our client's brand and mission. You will deliver an integrated programme of marketing activity that attracts new and existing audiences, and engage with their brand - building awareness, engagement, advocacy and influence.
You will be responsible for recommending, planning and delivering their flagship corporate events programme, which includes awards, conferences, lectures, debates, dinners and online events.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Recommend and implement short- and medium-term programmes of activity, delivered via multiple channels, that build brand awareness, engagement and advocacy.
- Develop and manage the group events programme, ensuring all events are timed and planned in tune with what is happening in the market and their customers' needs and wants.
- Maintain and grow brand affiliations and partnerships to increase attraction, awareness, and perceived relevance.
- Negotiate and manage sponsorship and partnership opportunities.
- Communicate brand marketing plans and objectives to ensure all marketing messaging and communications support the overarching brand message.
Your knowledge, skillsets and experience will include :
- Proven experience in a brand, marketing and or events marketing role.
- Proven track record of success in managing effective marketing communications and in marketing planning.
- Experience of working across a number of channels including digital.
- Within commutable distance of our client's office in Swindon.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.