£32452.00 - £324520.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
TPP is currently working with a charity focused on providing support services to individuals and their families connected with the military. They are seeking to hire a Brand Manager, to join a team of 3, sitting in the wider Marketing & Communications team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a household name charity who are going through a complete re-brand and refresh. As an experienced professional, with proven brand guidelines and brand management experience, this opportunity will allow you to build on your previous experience and progress your career.
Your duties and responsibilities will include
- Assist the Brand team in implementing a wide brand strategy and plan.
- Assist the team in the day-to-day relationship with external agencies.
- Support the development of the strategy, creative and communications plans for core brand campaigns.
- Support in delivering research and metrics to ensure tracking and reporting.
- Manage brand toolkits, templates, guidelines and key brand materials.
Your knowledge, skills and experience will include :
- Experience in visual and verbal brand identity management and development
- Experience in managing brands for large and complex organisations.
- Experience in brand design, creative development and content creation
- Experience of managing and running integrated campaigns across ATL and BTL channels.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.