£41000.00 - £42000 per annum
8 months ago
TPP is currently representing a leading health charity who are currently looking to hire a Brand Manager to join a newly created team to coincide with a major brand relaunch in 2018. The role holder will be responsible for ensuring that content commissioners are equipped and supported to develop effective creative solutions that build the charity's brand. The individual will be responsible for developing and championing brand guidelines, ensuring internal understanding of brand identity.
Duties and responsibilities will include :
- Manage the development of brand guidelines and set the direction for the brands visual and verbal identity.
- Support planning and delivery and integration of all branded materials.
- Provide internal brand training and advice to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Assist and improve creative standards across the organization.
Knowledge & Experience required.
- Proven experience of delivering and supporting highly effective work across a variety of disciplines and ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Experience in providing brand consultancy to internal clients.
- Experience of developing and implementing effective guidelines.
- Strong communications skills as the role holder will be working with a number of stakeholders and corporate partners.