£22k - 24k per year
almost 3 years ago
TPP are currently working with a fantastic CIC organisation based in North London, they are seeking a friendly and dynamic candidate to join them on a permanent basis as a bookings co-ordinator.
You will be responsible for the facilitation and administration of incoming bookings for their multi-purpose event space to both commercial and domestic clients.
Main Responsibilities include:
- First point of contact for incoming booking enquiries.
- Using the system, spreadsheets and outlook to manage multiple diaries for each of the sites.
- Providing a quote to clients on price for each event and processing invoices
- Liaising with on-site teams to co-ordinate a successful event/party - including catering, equipment etc.
- Occasionally attending the event when required and maintain strong relationships with clients and hirers.
Essential Criteria include:
- Extensive administration experience ideally within the not for profit sector.
- Ability to provide excellent level of customer service.
- Experience of liaising confidently with stakeholders at all levels.
- Highly organised with ability to think on your feet and manage conflicting deadlines.
Please note this is an urgent hire so we are only looking to speak to candidates who can start work immediately or with no longer than 1 weeks' notice.