Up to £22000 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
4 months ago
We are working with a Youth Charity who are recruiting for a Book Services Coordinator to join the team. You will work with the Head of Book Services in facilitating the charities Libraries service and book sales. This is a customer service focused role, which will also have a strong administration focus.
As Book Services Coordinator you will
- Administer the book order system, and procurement process for all merchandise.
- Update and maintain Bookshop website with accurate information and prices.
- Assist in the sales of books/media to customers and external agencies, and ensure the maintenance of customer service standards.
They are looking for someone who
- Has client relationship experience.
- Has database management experience.
- Has experience of stock control.