West London, London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client, a global not for profit organisation that is dedicated to the fight against blood cancer, has a unique new opportunity for an experienced customer service manager to join an established department that is expanding. This is a permanent role based in West London.
The purpose of your team is to confirm potential donors and their medical eligibility to donate and proceed to the next stage.
Key responsibilities for the Blood Donor Helpline Manager:
* Line management of a team and provide coaching, guidance
* Coordinate a busy phone environment
* Notify donors that they have been identified as a potential stem cell match for a patient
* Evaluate donors for medical and non-medical factors affecting suitability
* Update internal databases to record and document accurate case notes
* Make recommendations on existing processes, and supervising their implementation
* Educate and consent the donor
* Manage and resolve any donor complaints
You will need to demonstrate that you are used to working in a busy phone environment and leading a team in this environment. Naturally you will have excellent interpersonal skills, including active listening skills and a good phone manner. Being a strong team player with complimentary people management skills will make you ideal for this opportunity. You will need to be prepared to use a high degree of sensitivity and empathy for this role. Experience of working with large database/CRM systems will be required. An ability to produce high quality written reports and use your proficiency in MS Office, will serve you well. It is strongly recommended that you are very used to working towards quick deadlines.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 72363DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.