City of London
Up to £20.77 per hour
24 days ago
Are you an immediately available resourcing professional with a passion for working in the non-profit sector? Are you looking for a hybrid role, starting in June 2022?
This International charity which was founded over 80 years ago, aims to advance children's rights and equality for girls all over the world.
They do this by working together with children, young people, supporters and partners. The charity tackles the root causes of gender inequality and child poverty. They now have partnerships in more than 70 countries worldwide.
The purpose of the Bids Resourcing Executive is to play a key role in bidding for and delivery of commercial contracts by leading on pre-recruitment of highly skilled project staff for all commercial bids.
The key duties include:
- Resourcing of technical experts for roles on bids and preparation of technical tender documents.
- Development and rolling out of improved systems and processes around recruitment and management of bid.
- Networking, particularly via channels like LinkedIn, head hunting, writing job descriptions, preparing interview questions and written tests, conduct interviews, post interview communications, negotiations, contracting etc.
- Pre-recruitment of generalist Project Managers, Education, M&E and other technical Specialists onto rosters so that they can be quickly matched with anticipated positions on new contracts, to smooth the process of bid compilation and increase quality of bids.
- Keeping an active and positive relationship with people who have been recruited at critical stages, e.g. in the time between bid submission and contract award
This hybrid position will be working from their HQ In London, close to a number of tube stations. You will be part of a small team of 3 and you will be required to attend the office 3-days per week.
This temporary 3-month Bids Resourcing Executive role is paying £20.77 per hour and the charity would like someone in post in early June 2022.
The role would suit a candidate who has experience in recruitment and who has the ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously. The chosen candidate will have good negotiation skills and be able to influence people.
For more information about this exciting position, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.