£28k - 35k per year
about 3 years ago
An innovative and entrepreneurial charity is currently recruiting to a Bid Coordinator vacancy. The position will fall within the Business Development team and will contribute to securing collaborative research and other funding opportunities for the organisation. Primarily, the role will focus on the transition from bid identification to project delivery.
Main duties for the Bid Coordinator:
- Identify and communicate bid opportunities both on a national and international basis
- Provide administrative support to project development opportunities
- Act as cross departmental liaison for queries relating to administration and finance
- Provide a proactive approach to the bid process; developing resources and processes to enhance the teams engagement with funding opportunities
- Follow up on key actions from multi-partner bid meetings
Essential criteria for the Bid Coordinator:
- Experience supporting the administration of successful bid submissions on a National and International basis (including EU)
- Experience in supporting financial project reporting
- Experience in using CRMs or Databases (preferably Salesforce)
- Excellent communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Software
To apply for this Bid Coordinator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 53246SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.