£30000 - £35000 per annum + 30 days AL
over 1 year ago
A unique opportunity has become available at a national charity that has successfully been awarded multiple stable grants/contract funding and is looking now for an experienced Bid Coordinator. You will need to demonstrate some experience of assisting on the writing of grant bid applications within the not for profit or public sector. This is a permanent role that offers 30 days annual leave (not including bank holidays)
Key responsibilities for the Bid Coordinator opportunity:
* Coordinate all bidding activity; managing and overseeing processes
* Support your directorate in identifying pipeline opportunities
* Utilise systems and websites for upcoming bid notifications
* Conduct research to gain insights for colleagues and partners
* Lead project planning activity:pre-bid through to run up submission and post bid follow
* Assist with proofreading, editing and formatting of technical information
* Assist with written responses for prequalification and tender submissions, and interview presentations
* Create and own the bid library of latest and most suitable template bid content
* Manage and coordinate communication with funders through all relevant portals
Its essential for this role that you have the ability to write clearly and concisely with accurate use of grammar and punctuation. Project experience around bidding activity would make you an ideal candidate. You should already feel comfortable with engaging effectively with multiple stakeholders and partners at various levels. Being able to demonstrate some experience supporting on various bids/tenders/grant writing projects will definitely tick one of the main requirement boxes for this role. A high level of accuracy in all work with excellent attention to detail will also be essential for this role. Strong research and information collating ability would be extremely useful. Naturally you will also be able to demonstrate that you have the ability to build relationships across various teams and with external stakeholders.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73666DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.