City of London
£30k - 40k per year
OS Perm Team
almost 4 years ago
TPP are working with an innovative and entrepreneurial not for profit that are recruiting for a talented individual to join their dynamic team as their UK CR&D (Collaborative Research & Development) Coordinator.
The position is a great opportunity for an individual with strong experience of bid writing and demonstrable experience working with Innovate UK to contribute to the work of urban innovation.
This role focusses specifically on identifying and shaping a high value portfolio of successful bids funded by UK agencies.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Identify and prioritise CR&D calls
- Build and maintain relationships with potential UK SME's
- Write & shape full documentation of the proposal
- Liaising with colleagues across the organisation to gather information and project details for use with proposals
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in UK CR&D calls - Specifically to Innovate UK
- Proven ability of bid writing for research and innovation project funding by UK agencies
- Ability to identify, synthesise and present data
- Understanding of key themes in urbanisation and innovation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have the relevant experience and have a keen interest in urban/built environment then please apply or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref:59240HJ.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.