£23892 - £26987 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
9 months ago
This leading sexual heath charity have an excellent opportunity available for a Beneficiary Coordinator on a permanent basis. As Beneficiary Coordinator you will ensure that the voice of beneficiaries are integrated into the heart of the charity, and ensure the work the organisations work is kept fresh and relevant.
Through your role you will shape the organisations programme delivery and challenge cultural and social barriers.
This is a permanent role paying £26,987.
The key responsibilities for the Beneficiary Coordinator are
- Work with beneficiaries and colleagues to promote innovation and ensure the diverse and meaningful involvement of all beneficiaries.
- Coordinate the implementation of the Beneficiary Programme in the London area to provide a broad range of local and organisational wide opportunities for all beneficiaries.
- Develop and implement digital activity to support the programme
- Help ensure the voice of beneficiaries makes a difference and encourages change.
- Work with colleagues to identify beneficiaries who would like to be more involved in the development of the organisation.
Their ideal candidate will
- Ability to excite individuals and groups and encourage involvement.
- Excellent communication engaging colleagues, partners and diverse groups of people.
- Experience of working with teams to implement ideas.
- Tact and influencing skills.
- Applicants with lived experience of HIV are especially welcome.
The closing date for applications is Midnight on 2nd June - with interviews being held in London on 12th June.