Up to £32500 per annum
2 months ago
TPP is working with a leading professional membership body who are in need of a full time Audit Project Coordinator on a fixed term contract basis until 31st March 2022.
They are looking for someone with strong organisational skills to assist the Project Manager with their audit process.
The successful applicant will play a key role in coordinating the day to day operational delivery of the audit whilst assisting in preparing reports and analysing data.
You will be expected to take responsibility for managing and monitoring participation of the audit and will be the main point of contact for participants so excellent communication skills are key.
Suitable candidates should have the following skills/experience:
- High level of numeracy skills
- Experience producing high quality written reports suitable for various audiences
- Previous experience working in health related research either in a university, NHS setting or other relevant organisation
- Able to confidently communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Previous experience conducting reports and performing analysis of complex data
- Knowledge and understanding of data protection
- Confident taking ownership of tasks and being responsible for own projects
- High level of organisational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
Currently remote based however they plan to return to their London office in September where you will be expected to work 60% of your hours in the office and 40% remotely
19th July 2021 (interviews being held 26th July 2021)
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference J75172DW or call Donovan on 020 7198 6020
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.