£48000.00 - £51000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Are you an internal auditor who is interested in working for a leading NGO based in London?
With 20% travel involved travelling to Asia, Africa and Eastern European countries, a great role has come up to work for a leading NGO.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary between £48,000 - £51,000 per annum.
As an Audit Manager you will be be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
(1) Prepare annual risk assessment for projects and HQ operations
(2) Conduct field trips to overseas offices
(3) Prepare monthly desktop audits for HQ operations
(4) Producing and updating manuals and training materials
(5) Reporting Audit reports at meetings of the Finance and Audit Committee
(6) Other duties and responsibilities
Key skills and experience required for this role are:
(1) Very strong internal audit experience
(2) Good financial understanding of financial systems across sectors.
(3) Excellent communication skills
(4) Strong knowledge of technical auditing concepts, business processes and internal control systems
(5) Working knowledge of UK and US GAAP
(6) Availability for field travel
(7) Good knowledge of the NGO sector
If you are have the required experience, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.