City of London, London
£48678.00 - £55631.00 per annum
6 months ago
A developing international charity based in the city of London is looking for an Audit Manager to join its organisation. The Audit Manager will be responsible for building and managing the financial capacity of the charity's European offices. It is the responsibility of the Audit Manager to review existing procedures and processes to ensure efficient running of the finances.
Day to day duties of the Audit Manager will include;
- Prepare Annual Risk assessments including detailed plans and audit reviews to be undertaken
- Complete periodic desk top Audits for European regional offices
- Prepare and present reports for the Board of Trustees
- Deliver training on various ethics and UK regulatory requirements for country staff
- Reporting Audit reports to the Finance & Audit Committee
- Support the final Statutory Audit process
- Completing audit process of all donor projects ensuring smooth workflow and communication between teams
Applicants for the position of Audit Manager must have experience of working in an Internal Audit and Advisory capacity, ideally within an NGO capacity or audit firm. In addition, applicants must have working knowledge of UK & US GAAP as well as strong technical auditing knowledge, business processes and internal control systems.
If you are interested in the position of Audit Manager through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com