Up to £45000 per annum
12 months ago
Do you have experience of delivering initial teacher education in the FE and training sector?
Or are you an advanced practitioner with a strong track record of delivering high quality teaching and learning?
Have you significant experience of supporting teachers to improve their practice?
Do you also want to make a real difference to the UK's education and training profession, helping develop and recognise the best quality teachers and trainers to gain "mastery" status in their career?
If so we are recruiting for a leading professional body who work with FE and training professionals across the UK to improve standards and professionalism.
As the Operations Manager for the ATS programme you will play a pivotal role in building and developing the new Advanced Teacher Status (ATS), as well as supporting the continued growth of Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) status.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
* Managing and overseeing day-to-day operations, accreditation and customer support for ATS
* Recruiting, training and managing a team of reviewers and moderators who will assess ATS portfolio submissions
* Contributing to the new ATS e-portfolio development, and resolve technical queries on its use
* Managing the release and certification of ATS results and re-applications
* Overseeing customer engagement and support for both ATS and QTLS status.
If you are someone who fits the following criteria then get in touch today with a copy of your CV and we will help you with the application process!
* Degree or equivalent, plus a Level 5+ Initial Teacher Training qualification
* A proven track record in delivering high quality teaching and learning in the FE sector, with experience of delivering initial teacher education and CPD programmes
* Experience using candidate/learner databases, e-portfolio, VLE platforms and CRM systems
* Experience in supporting practitioners or learners in completing assessment e-portfolios
* Excellent written and oral communication, numeracy and data skills
For more information please contact the Education Team quoting reference number J64696KP for more information.