£44500.00 - £45000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
A highly prestigious National Charity based 5 - 10 minutes from Borough Tube are looking for an Assistant Head of IT to join their small and highly performing team.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £45,000 per annum.
Candidates applying for this role should be available to interview on 7th June, 2019.
Key experience required for this role are as follows:
- Work closely with the Head of IT to deliver corporate IT projects
- Support the team as they investigate support tickets
- Handling of 2nd and 3rd line support tickets
- Managing and supporting VMware 5.5 environment, Active Directory, Office365, firewalls, routers and Wi-Fi networks
- Occasional travel to other offices, predominantly but not limited to, Glasgow, Wirral, Sheffield and Essex
Once the probation period is completed, the salary will be increased to £46,300 per annum.
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement.
If interested, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.