£48000 - £50000 per annum + Pro Rata
6 months ago
TPP is currently working with a national specialist cancer charity. They are seeking to hire an Associate Head of Digital on a fixed term contract basis for a 6 month period. This is a newly created post sitting with the Marketing & Communications team. You will have overall responsibility for digital activity across the organisation, developing the current digital programme and managing the current team of two (Digital Manager and Digital Communications Officer). You will also help to develop a new digital roadmap for the charity, in the context of their immediate annual plan and longer-term organisational strategy.
Duties and responsibilities will include :
1. Digital management, leadership and strategy
- Provide strategic digital leadership in line with their organisational objectives and Fundraising, Marketing & Communications two-year strategy.
- Develop and oversee their digital roadmap and lead the Digital Governance Steering Group, reporting on digital developments across the organisation.
- Line manage the digital team, comprising the Digital Manager and Digital Communications Officer.
- Act as the organisation's in-house digital expert, advising on best practice and trend insights from the sector and beyond to enable us to innovate, and to drive any digital opportunities within the organisation.
- Develop and maintain an internal digital training programme to foster digital transformation across the charity
Digital planning, delivery and evaluation
- Take overall responsibility for the smooth running of the charity's digital function, including maintaining digital planning and evaluation tools such as Trello boards, calendars and dashboards.
- Oversee and grow their digital activity and performance across all channels, ensuring that they meet engagement KPIs
- Ensure the digital team works in partnership with teams across the organisation, providing digital support, delivery and direction, to meet shared KPIs for acquisition, retention and engagement
Your experience would have included:
- Overseeing the smooth running of a digital function within an organisation and providing ongoing digital support to internal teams
- Leading,developing and line-managing a small team
- Developing and implementing digital strategies including all channels: SEO, SEM, content marketing, owned social, paid social, PPC, email marketing