Up to £54700 per annum
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading University for an Associate Director of Operational Delivery to lead an established and high performing team.
This is a permanent position paying up to £54,700 per annum plus an excellent benefits package including generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme and season ticket loan facility.
As the Associate Director of Operational Delivery, you'll be an inspiring leader of a team that supports the delivery of teaching & learning with planning, scheduling and timetabling, student elective enrolment and course operations across the Universities degree programmes. You will develop and lead the plans for Operational Delivery to support the achievements of wider organisational goals for programme growth, innovation and business efficiency.
This will include:
* Contribute to your department's vision and strategy
* Work in partnership with a range of stakeholders, providing subject matter expertise and guidance
* Analyse data from a range of sources including (CMIS) to identify issues, to design and present appropriate solutions
* Lead and develop a high-performing, creative and solution focused team
To be successful in the role you will have:
* An ability to build strong relationships, to collaborate across departments and influence at a senior level
* Experience presenting complex information in an easy to understand way
* Experience of continuous improvement and delivering organisational efficiencies
* A background in managing change portfolios or managing School wide projects
* Experience of working within higher education
If you are looking for a new opportunity within a reputable and high performing University, please get in touch!