£59100.00 - £62500.00 per annum + Felxible with Benefits
16 days ago
Are you a Senior Marketing and Communications professional?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director of Marketing and Communications to work for a professional body responsible for the specialty of anaesthesia throughout the United Kingdom. It sets standards in anaesthesia, critical care, pain management, and for the training of anaesthetists, physicians' assistants, and practising critical care physicians.
This role is responsible for the development and delivery of a marketing and communications strategy that has clear objectives, is based on stakeholder research and insight, has a credible delivery plan and clear evaluation metrics.
Leading on the College's agenda to promote its work, services and products you will take responsibility for balancing a marketing mindset with the need to ensure the College remain visibly supportive of and relevant to our membership and strengthen our communication across all communities and regions, whilst protecting their reputation.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development of the marketing and communications strategy that has clear objectives, is based on stakeholder research and insight, has a credible operational plan for delivery and clear evaluation metrics
- Lead the delivery of proactive and reactive marketing and communications for the College - across earned, owned and paid media in all its forms
- Ensure effective media relations, including the delivery of articles and speeches
- Responsible for all corporate communications; ensuring communications are delivered on time, with a high degree of quality and professionalism
- Ensure quality and consistency of messages and visual identity
- Work collaboratively with the Director and the two other senior team leaders in the directorate, in support of shared objectives
- Conduct appraisals with team members setting objectives aligned to College commitment and values as well as the directorate and team strategy
- Encourage and support team members' personal development
- Any other projects or work as reasonably required by the Director
Your experience will include:
- You will have leadership and management experience within a similar role and/or organisation
- Experience in producing and implementing communication and marketing strategies
- Experience in gaining results through digital communications
- Ideally you will have experience in budget production and management
- As Associate Director of Marketing and Communications, you will have the ability to form good working relationships at all levels
- A commitment to maintaining high customer care standards and upholding organisational values
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, with an ability to engage effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to work for a prestigious Royal College and will be joining at a time of exciting change with a new ambitious strategy, great team and to be part of a newly formed Directorate.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a brief supporting statement as to why you think your skills and experience are suitable for the role
Closing dates for applications will be 16th of May and interview shortlists will be the following week.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.