Up to £60000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Our client, an established chartered professional body, has a new exciting opportunity available for an experienced business developer from the professional/corporate membership sector. You would be joining them as an Associate Director - Acquisition. This role offers the opportunity to get more handson with product development and work with an established team growing business across the UK and Ireland. As well as excellent benefits, you do not have to be based close to their office and you can consider this a home-based opportunity.
Developing an ambitious Acquisition strategy which is aligned to the growth targets, you will drive growth in individual and company membership, along with their many other income streams.
Key responsibilities of the Associate Director - Acquisition:
- Develop and deliver the strategic direction for Acquisition and Regional activities
- Lead activity to identify and grow new business opportunities
- Oversee the operational delivery of acquisition activity
- Deliver and continuously evolve the portfolio of products and services
- Lead the development and implementation of new and enhanced product offerings
- Take personal responsibility for managing significant and strategically important accounts
- Lead, develop and motivate your team of seven business development managers
It is essential that you demonstrate a strong track record of business development in the membership space at a senior level. Demonstrable experience in developing, managing and promoting a portfolio of products, ensuring that these are innovative, constantly evolving and meet the needs of a diverse member and customer base is also expected. Naturally you will be a strong networker and influencer, with the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally and at a variety of levels. Experienced in leading and driving remote business development teams; coaching and developing staff to ensure that they are motivated and delivering.
To apply for this Associate Director - Acquisition vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74348DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.