£35000 - £42000 per annum
20 days ago
my client, one of the worlds largest Health and Saftey membership organisations is seeking an experianced candidate who will be directly reporting to their Head of Governance.
- ICSA Qualified
- Working with the Head of Governance to support the Board of Trustees, Council, Senior Leadership Team, Trustees & Committees. To facilitate this it would be useful to have experience of working with both senior officers and volunteers.
- Assist the Head of Governance with project work, to include:
- Implementation of the new committee structure
- Restructuring the Governance team
- Refresh of corporate manual - including policy drafting
- Refresh of member induction programme
- Should have experience of working in a Governance capacity, as part of a charity or Professional body capacity directly in Governance.
- Some simple company secretary duties
- Assist with writing and implementation policies that will reduce reputational risk both internally and externally
- Understand and provide guidance on the IOSH Regulation and charter & bylaws
- Working to high standards for now and the future
Work cross functionally across all directorates of the business