Up to £19000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Our Client is a leading national children's charity and they have exciting vacancies for Assistant Residential Workers in their Cambridge and Huntingdon services which provide long term care for children and young people aged 8 - 19 with Physical and / or Learning disabilities.
As a key member of the care team you will provide a 24\7 hour service provision, working directly with children, young people and their families in liaison with other agencies and professionals to achieve positive and agreed outcomes in line with their care plans.
Key attributes / experience includes:
- Level 3 diploma in Residential childcare or equivalent or the willingness to work towards it
- Be able to build relationships and trust with a variety of people
- Be happy to seek advice when appropriate
- Be able to understand physical, linguistic, intellectual, social and emotional growth as part of child and young person development.
- Have an understanding of safeguarding
- Be able to engage with children, young people, their families and carers.
We have opportunities in both Cambridge and Huntingdon
For more information about this vacancy please call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com