£40750.00 - £46150.00 per annum
8 months ago
A prestigious, specialist higher education institution based in the City are seeking to appoint an Assistant Registrar (admissions and enrolment) on a full-time, permanent basis.
They seek an experienced higher education admissions professional to provide leadership and management in the admission and enrolment processes.
The role holder's duties will be wide-ranging and the role offers an exciting opportunity to gain experience in a broad range of activities within a busy, hardworking, and friendly Registry team. The role holder will work closely with the Head of Registry Services and with staff in the Music, Drama and Research Offices.
Duties will include:
- To manage, to a very high standard, the admission and enrolment processes for all higher education students in the School
- Line management of staff in the Registry through day-to-day management, objective setting and appraisal, and professional development.
- To liaise with departmental academic and administrative staff to ensure the integration of admission and enrolment processes across the School
- To monitor admissions and enrolment activity across the School and advise the Head of Registry Services on poor or non-compliance and other areas of risk.
- To produce regular management statistical reports for the Senior Management Team and the Board of Governors
The successful role holder will need to have:
- Significant admissions experience in a higher education institution, with direct experience in offer making, student fee assessment, qualification checking, and Student Visa advice and compliance.
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Office 365) and a high level of numeracy
- Experience and confidence using a student record system user (preferably SITS)
- A commitment to excellent customer service
Closing date for CV applications is Friday 14th January 2022
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.