£17.03 - 17.03 per hour
OS Temp Team
almost 4 years ago
Assistant Membership Manager - Interim 2-3 months (£30-31k)
Our client a large health membership organisation are seeking an experienced Assistant Membership Manager to start ASAP in the Membership Services team, the role will be for approximately 2-3 months, based in central London.
You will have at least 3 years demonstrable experience of working within a fast-paced and varied membership customer service environment at supervisory level (7 members of staff) with the ability to problem solve, multitask and work under pressure to meet tight and sometimes conflicting priorities, complying with Data Protection Act requirements. Experience of financial or subscription management and ability to work with CRM databases at advance level is essential, while a working knowledge of Integra CRM would be advantageous.
This role requires someone with passion for customer services and continuous improvement, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and collaborate, whilst providing clear guidelines as necessary in order to achieve delivery of established targets. A suitable candidate will be educated to degree level or have equivalent work experience.
Knowledge / Skills / Attributes
- Experience of working with membership computerised systems (CRM) and ability to work with data
- Experience of customer relationship management
- Good working knowledge of My N or other accountancy software package
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and its applications
- Proven ability to analyse and forecast using statistical data
- Knowledge of Data Protection Act
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential situations and complaints
- Team worker with good inter-personal skills
- Proven ability to work in a methodical manner in order to multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to use own initiative, delegate and to co-ordinate workload of others providing clear guidance
- Ability to collaborate and building good working relationships
Assistant Membership Manager
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.