£32k - 36k per year
almost 3 years ago
TPP Finance are recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant on a 4 – 6 month contract basis. Working with one of the capital’s charities tackling homelessness, the successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Finance setting up reporting as part of a busy and hard-working team.
- Produce and circulate the monthly Management Accounts timetable for the finance department
- Create management reports for various stakeholders
- Assist with the production and forecasting of monthly reports of c£15million turnover
- Oversight of accruals, prepayments and fixed asset depreciation
- Adhoc tasks as directed by the Head of Finance
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be part CIMA or ACCA qualified and actively studying towards completion
- Be available to start work on short-notice or immediately
- Ideally have experience of having previously worked in the Charity Sector
This role is a real opportunity for a candidate to expand their management accounts experience in a short time. In order to apply, please compose a brief covering letter detailing your relevant experience and send it with an up-to-date and complete CV.
As this is an interim role, it is likely that this role will be filled before the closing date, so you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions about this role, or indeed be looking for a more general conversation around your career and how the TPP Finance team can help, please feel free to call Chloe Reader at TPP.