£30k - 32k per year
almost 4 years ago
Would you like to work for the leading charity of the Royal Air Force based around the beautiful Regents Park?
If so, a very good opportunity has risen to work in the Finance team. The salary on offer is between £28,000 and £32,000 per annum based on qualifications and experience, plus excellent benefits.
You will be assisting the Head of Management Accounting and working closely with the Welfare Team.
Some of your duties will be:
• Making sure all loan and rent transactions are posted and reported accurately and that records are kept up-to-date
• Working closely with and providing business support to the Welfare Team, Fundraising team and other stakeholders
• Coordinate the month end processes and reconciliations
• Assisting with management accounting
• Assisting with preparing the year end accounts in relevant areas of work
To be successful in this role you are likely to:
• Be CCAB part qualified, qualified by experience, or already interested in pursuing a CCAB qualification
• Have a university degree or equivalent
• Be a very good communicator and able to work well within and across teams
• Be able to work well under pressure
• Be flexible in approach to work
• Have very good customer service skills
• Have good Excel and IT skills, including familiarity with accounting systems
Candidates who are shortlisted will have written covering a letter to accompany their CV.
The interviews for this position are scheduled to be held on 21st or 24th June, 2016.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org