£37000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
26 days ago
About the role
An educational charity and membership association with approximately 6,000 members worldwide is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant. This is a key role that will provide an efficient and proactive service in relation to Finance Management, including strategic Finance advice, guidance, coaching and support to Managers and staff.
As the Assistant Management Accountant reporting directly to the Head of Finance, your focus will be on recommending finance solutions which drive efficiency, improve understanding of business models, and reduce business risk, through standard accounting rules and practices. This includes but is not confined to budgeting, reporting and forecasting, both on a rolling basis and over a three year horizon.
For this role, you will have the following:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant
* Commitment to the mission of the Society
* Experience working in a charity or not for profit organisation
* Excellent knowledge of accruals and prepayments
* Excellent knowledge of financial and management accounting frameworks.
* Experience producing full set of management accounts, budgets and forecasts and business partnering with non-finance stakeholders
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, including report writing.
* A positive 'can-do' attitude
* An ability to work as part of a small highly-motivated team
This role may initially be based remotely. With government advice allowing, a hybrid working pattern will be in place involving work from the office for 2 days a week of your choice with the Finance team. The office is also open and available to you if you prefer to work in the building for more than 2 days a week.
I am reviewing CV's as and when I am receiving them so if you are keen to apply please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.