£31000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
3 months ago
A prospering Arts organisation are currently seeking to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant to join a successful team of 3 on a permanent basis. This position will report into the Management Accountant supporting with preparing management accountants and reconciliations.
- Assisting to prepare annual, quarterly & monthly management reports.
- Preparing and posting month end journals included accruals, prepayments.
- Assisted Finance Manager in Prepare Yearly Budgeting and working with budget holders.
- Assisting the Finance Controller to monitor budgetary control.
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset register and Depreciation
- Posting intercompany transactions and foreign currency transactions.
- Multiple Banks accounts reconciliation and Balance sheet Reconciliation.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be part qualified and working towards ACCA, ACA or CIMA and come from a charity not-for-profit working background. The ideal Assistant Management Accountant will be confident with preparing financial analyse reports and ideally have intercompany experience.
This permanent role is available to start as soon as possible and not-for-profit sector experience is required. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.