East London, London
£34000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Day to day responsibilities and duties will include;
- Manage and process all supplier invoices, ensuring that they are properly coded and authorised
- Setting up the weekly supplier payment runs, including completing online payment authorisations
- Completing all bank reconciliations
- Maintaining petty cash including reconciliation in multiple currencies
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Assist in the management and reconciliation of multiple subsidiary balances and accounts
- Posting of month end journals including accruals and prepayments
- Assist with relevant audit queries
Applicants for the position of Assistant Management Accountant should have experience in a similar role, ideally within a charity or NFP organisation. In addition, relevant accounting qualifications such as CIMA/ACCA is essential as is prior working knowledge of finance systems such as Quickbooks.
This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours a week, and if you interested in applying for this role through TPP recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.