£40k - 45k per year
over 2 years ago
One of the London’s leading homeless charities is searching for their new Assistant Head of Partnerships to help develop their existing corporate partnerships and drive forth new income for the organisation. You will manage existing partnerships and raise income from new supporters in London and the South-West of England.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Develop existing corporate partnerships and drive forth new partnerships for the organisation
- Manage corporate partnerships fundraising programme in London and regionally
- Explore new commercial opportunities for partnership to include sponsorship and cause related marketing
- Develop and implement strategies to secure new relationships and maintain existing relationships to drive forth income for the charity
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in major gifts fundraising or account management
- Experience managing fundraising teams
- Experience in creating strategies and developing new areas of fundraising
Closing Date: 10:00am 7th December 2016
Interviews: 12th December 2016
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.