East London, London
Up to £31000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Assistant Financial Accountant - Part Qualified
A prospering medical charity are currently seeking to appoint a new Assistant Financial Accountant to join a successful team of 8 on a permanent basis. This position will report into the Finance Manager ensuring accurate reporting, and smooth running of payroll services to both the UK and International staff. This role will be based in the London office and support with financial management and finance functions.
- Ensure monthly financial reports are thoroughly checked and submitted on time to Finance Manager
- Responsible for preparing UK books of accounts and maintaining accuracy
- Process supplier invoices, make payments and update the monthly cash flow report
- Preparing bank reconciliations and cash transactions
- Monitor and process staff expenses ensuring correct documentation is provided
- Update and manage monthly cash flow with income and expenditure and record variances
- Process staff payroll for both UK and international members of staff
- Be able to provide support to the Finance Manager with year end audits and assisting with projects
- Assist with donor reports, monthly transactions, input forecast using PS Financials accounting system
The Assistant Financial Accountant will be part qualified and working towards ACCA, ACA or CIMA and come from a charity not-for-profit working background. The ideal Accountant will be confident with processing payroll and have highly impeccable reporting skills. The Assistant Financial Accountant will ideally come from an NGO organisation and be familiar with the difference between International and UK operations. It would be beneficial to have worked with an accounting system such as PS Financials. To be considered for the Assistant Financial Accoutant position you will need to have a proven track record of working within a similar role and have the aspiration for career development.
This permanent role is available to start as soon as possible and charity sector experience is required. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com