£17 - £19 per hour
2 months ago
I am currently working with a successful Science Research organisation seeking to appoint an Assistant Finance Business Partner to help support them with two new projects that have launched. This position will be for a minimum of a 2-month temporary period with the possibility of extension. This role will report directly into the Finance Business Partner within a team of 15. The Assistant Finance Business Partner will play a key part in ensuring the success of the organisations business outcomes.
- Working alongside Finance Business Partner supporting with financial accounting and internal controls
- Responsible for monthly review and reconciliation of most important balance sheet accounts.
- Financial reporting, presentations and ensuring management accounts are analysed
- Ensure accounting software implementation is successful and help improve where necessary
- Oversea financial controls and assist with planning and budgeting alongside Finance Business Partner
- Offer any additional finance support to the team as and when required
To be considered for the Assistant Finance Business Partner role you must be available to start within the next 2 weeks and ideally come from a similar role. The ideal candidate will be either fully/part qualified CCAB accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA or ACMA) or equivalent. The Assistant Finance Business Partner must be confident liaising with key stakeholders and be an advanced user of excel (Pivot tables etc).
This temporary role is to start as soon as possible, and not-for-profit sector experience is desirable but not essential. It would be ideal to have worked with an accounting package such as SAP or Agresso and have experience of working within a management accounting and transactional role. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.